CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter 2011



Easter Inspiration from the wonderful Fusion Flowers Magazine, they have the most amazing designs, my fav out of these 3 pictures would definately have to be the little individual Goblets with egg shell and flower bloom, it would look gorgeous on a breakfast tray delivered to my bed on Easter Morning or perhaps Mother's Day ... that is a suttle hint to my children LOL.











Well it has been super busy instore this week leading up to Easter Break, a Large Corporate Easter Hamper Order on short notice was enough to keep us on our toes, especially trying to source so many easter eggs from our distributors deemed to be a challenge but we did it.




Yummy selection of Lindt Bunnies ~ Mumma Bunny and her 3 little bunnies, Red Tulip Marching Bunny, Red Tulip Egg Crates, Egg Mallows and Cadbury Easter Hunt Eggs.




Now to get out and do my own easter egg shopping as I have sold out, otherwise I will have some little unhappy bunnies !!


Hope you all have a Safe Easter & Anzac Day Break...

www.michiganflowers.com.au

0 comments: